Home \ Tool Catalog \ Hand Tools \ Pry Bars \ Item: PBO8A
PBO8A SCR/PRYBAR-ORANGE-8 IN
Features & Benefits
- Prybar set (with new ergonomic handles) is pictured but part numbers and pricing below are for INDIVIDUAL prybars.
- Blades are manufactured from a high grade alloy with hardness and chemistry specifically formulated for automotive and heavy truck applications.
- New production process featuring a controlled heat treatment assures maximum performance from the prybars.
- Ergonomic, double-molded handle provides maximum strength and comfort and security for truly heavy duty applications.
Return Policy *
- Return for refund within: 30 days
- Return for replacement within: 30 days
* Applies to purchases made on matcotools.com only; see your Matco distributor for warranty or return information on purchases made elsewhere.
SCR/PRYBAR-ORANGE-8 IN 1 1
this is a great tool I got this so i wouldn't use my screwdrivers as pry bars. It has a good edge,and the handle is large. You wont have a problem griping it when you really need to "persuade" something to move. That being said don't think the handle is so big that it gets in the way, it doesn't. I believe this tool comes in a four piece set as well. I would recommend that you think about getting the set. September 1, 2011
1-1 of 1