Home \ Tool Catalog \ Hand Tools \ Individual Punches \ Item: PC165A
PC165A5/16 CENTER PUNCH
PC165A 5/16 CENTER PUNCH
Features & Benefits
- Unsurpassed for quality and performance and durability.
- Manufacutred from high-grade, shock resistant tool steel and heat-treated.
- Crowns are contoured, machined and tempered to achieve the proper balance of maximum strength, hardness and durability.
- Each punch undergoes a black-oxidation process to insure a highly durable finish.
Return Policy *
- Return for refund within: 30 days
- Return for replacement within: 30 days
* Applies to purchases made on matcotools.com only; see your Matco distributor for warranty or return information on purchases made elsewhere.
- Hex Size
- Point Size
Rated 5 out of 5 by 1 reviewer.
Rated 5 out of 5 by farmboy22 Perfect center This punch works great for starting drill bits and its good hardened steel so no wear for me. October 31, 2011
1-1 of 1