Home \ Tool Catalog \ Pliers & Sets \ Matco Branded Pliers \ Cutting \ Item: PCDJ8
PCDJ88" DOUBLE JAW CABLE SHEAR
PCDJ8 8" DOUBLE JAW CABLE SHEAR
Features & Benefits
- Unique double jaw cable shear offers the ability to cut a larger diameter cable (than is normal) with a small, hand-held 8" cutter.
- The outer jaw is ideal for the fast cutting of wide diameter, plastic cable sheathing (great for battery and other electrical cables).
- Cuts up to 3/4" battery cable.
- The inner or lower jaw is used to cut the copper metal in various cables and offers higher leverage cutting because of its placement closer to the axle thus providing greater power for cutting harder materials (especially metals).
- This "shear-action" of the cutter provides a swift, clean cut ideal for copper or aluminum cable (not for steel).
- Features ergonomic, PVC coated handles for improved cutting leverage.
- 8" overall length.
Return Policy *
- Return for refund within: 30 days
- Return for replacement within: 30 days
* Applies to purchases made on matcotools.com only; see your Matco distributor for warranty or return information on purchases made elsewhere.
- up to 3/4" battery/welding cable
Rated 5 out of 5 by 1 reviewer.
Rated 5 out of 5 by planefixer Cuts through 1/0 like butter. I've used these shears on up to 1/0 aircraft grade cable and they haven't lost a step at any time. Matco-branded Knipex (made in Germany), so they've got great build quality & finish. Cuts wire with a minimum of squishing. November 27, 2011
1-1 of 1