Home \ Tool Catalog \ Pliers & Sets \ Needle Nose Pliers \ Item: PNL90
PNL9075 DEGREE NEEDLE NOSE PLIERS
PNL90 75 DEGREE NEEDLE NOSE PLIERS
Features & Benefits
- Long nose style of plier with jaws angled at 70 degrees for easier access into confined areas.
- Serrated jaw surfaces provide better gripping/holding capability.
- Made from oil-hardened special tool steel; provides greater strength and more flexible tips.
Return Policy *
- Return for refund within: 30 days
- Return for replacement within: 30 days
* Applies to purchases made on matcotools.com only; see your Matco distributor for warranty or return information on purchases made elsewhere.
75 DEGREE NEEDLE NOSE PLIERS 1 1
Gives accessability when other bent pliers may not I use these pliers when servicing (unpowered) electronic assemblies. These 75-degree needle nose pliers will give access to confined areas when other bent-nose pliers may not. The tips (after the bend) are longer than other pliers which gives them greater reach and the 75-degree bend is not as severe/restricting as other pliers. The pliers are precise and well finished. They are a very useful addition to my toolbox. May 23, 2014
1-1 of 1