Home \ Tool Catalog \ Electric Power Tools \ Heat & Soldering Guns \ Item: PPSK
PPSK8 PIECE POWER PROBE BUTANE SOLDER KIT
PPSK 8 PIECE POWER PROBE BUTANE SOLDER KIT
Features & Benefits
- Maximum temp of 2500°F when used as torch, 950°F when used for soldering.
- Fast and reliable electronic ignition.
- Adjustable temperature control.
- Butane not included.
- Kit includes: 3 solder tips, 1 heat injection tip, 1 hot knife, 1 heat shield for shrink tube, 1 roll of rosin core solder and sponge.
Return Policy *
- Return for refund within: 30 days
- Return for replacement within: 30 days
* Applies to purchases made on matcotools.com only; see your Matco distributor for warranty or return information on purchases made elsewhere.
|Part #||Product Name||Qty in Set|
|WWPNSK012||ROSIN SOLDER ROLL 10 PK||0|
|WWPPSK01||HEAT SHRINK ATTACHMENT||0|
|WWPNSK010||SOLDER HEAD ASSY F/PPSK||1|
|WWPNSK002||PIEZO IGNITER FOR PPSK||1|
8 PIECE POWER PROBE BUTANE SOLDER KIT 6 6
What a fantastic solder iron. This thing is awesome! It gets really hot really fast. I haven't found a solder or project that requires this tool and it not preform fantastic. I recommend this to all my fellow students. May 23, 2013
butane solder kit THIS BUTANE SOLDER IS THE BEST ,START FIRST TIME ,BUTANE DOESE NOT LEAK OUT ,YOU BE VERRY HAPPY WITH THIS TOOL ,MONEY WELL SPENT December 10, 2012
love this tool I don't do alot of soldering but when I do I like that I don't have to worry about cords. And it does not take long to heat up. My wife does soldering as her job and she has comented that the power probe is the best portable one she has used. She is always going into my tool box to borrow it February 24, 2012
awesome best I've used This is the best soldering tool I've used heats quickly cools quickly portable and tips change quickly and easily. Its been durable and reliable. October 11, 2011
Heats up Quick Nice multi-heating tool, comes with a few accessories and heats up quick, no regrets on this purchase December 9, 2011
Best i have ever used works extremetly well! Heats up fast and never have to wait forever to start soldering.Great for shrinking heat shrink tubing! October 19, 2011
1-6 of 6