Home \ Tool Catalog \ Hand Tools \ Locking Pliers \ Item: PR10
PR1010" RAPTOR PLIERS
PR10 10" RAPTOR PLIERS - Features & Benefits
- Patented combination tool that offers the convenience of a wrench with the versatility of a ratcheting plier.
- Capacity is 3/8" to 1-1/4" on nuts and bolts.
- Self gripping jaw won't slip on nuts or bolts which allows for single handed downward pressure.
- Shortened jaw requires minimal clearance in use; great for rounded off nuts and bolts.
- Recommended for tie rod work because of smooth, modified jaws.
- 3/8" up to 1 1/4"
10'' RAPTOR PLIERS 4 4
The best quality I know these arent made from Matco themselves but the tool itself is the bomb. Has great grip on the handle, when placed On a surface properly the teeth wont let go. Great pliers indeed. April 18, 2013
A unique must have pair of pliers These pliers are great and combine the assets of a crescent, a wrench, and pliers all together to make perfection. I have never seen another pair of pliers like these, a bit pricey for pliers but WELL worth it. December 19, 2011
great all purpose tool great pliers, locking feature is very handy, pliers have plenty of adjutment November 18, 2011
Best pliers for alignments I use these pliers for my alignments. These pliers need little or no adjustments to grab and hold the tie rod ends. I would highly recommend these plies to anyone. October 20, 2011
1-4 of 4