Home \ Tool Catalog \ Hand Tools \ Locking Pliers \ Item: PR10
PR1010" RAPTOR PLIERS
PR10 10" RAPTOR PLIERS
Features & Benefits
- Patented combination tool that offers the convenience of a wrench with the versatility of a ratcheting plier.
- Capacity is 3/8" to 1-1/4" on nuts and bolts.
- Self gripping jaw won't slip on nuts or bolts which allows for single handed downward pressure.
- Shortened jaw requires minimal clearance in use; great for rounded off nuts and bolts.
- Recommended for tie rod work because of smooth, modified jaws.
Return Policy *
- Return for refund within: 30 days
- Return for replacement within: 30 days
* Applies to purchases made on matcotools.com only; see your Matco distributor for warranty or return information on purchases made elsewhere.
- 3/8" up to 1 1/4"
Rated 5 out of 5 by 4 reviewers.
Rated 5 out of 5 by JB53 The best quality I know these arent made from Matco themselves but the tool itself is the bomb. Has great grip on the handle, when placed On a surface properly the teeth wont let go. Great pliers indeed. April 18, 2013
Rated 5 out of 5 by CowboyMechanic88 A unique must have pair of pliers These pliers are great and combine the assets of a crescent, a wrench, and pliers all together to make perfection. I have never seen another pair of pliers like these, a bit pricey for pliers but WELL worth it. December 19, 2011
Rated 5 out of 5 by Ben27 Best pliers for alignments I use these pliers for my alignments. These pliers need little or no adjustments to grab and hold the tie rod ends. I would highly recommend these plies to anyone. October 20, 2011
Rated 5 out of 5 by mackman great all purpose tool great pliers, locking feature is very handy, pliers have plenty of adjutment November 18, 2011
1-4 of 4