Home \ Tool Catalog \ Vehicle Service \ Engine \ Piston/Cylinder Tools \ Item: PR483
PR483PUSH ROD REMOVER
PR483 PUSH ROD REMOVER
Features & Benefits
- Quickly removes push rods so you can replace the intake gasket.
- No need to loosen and retighten the rocker arm.
- The tool pivots the rocker arm to compress the valve spring and free the push rod for removal.
- Works on GM V6 2.8L, 3.1L and 3.4L and the new 3.5L and 3.6L engines
Return Policy *
- Return for refund within: 30 days
- Return for replacement within: 30 days
* Applies to purchases made on matcotools.com only; see your Matco distributor for warranty or return information on purchases made elsewhere.
PUSH ROD REMOVER 1 1
poorly designed Bought this to do intake gaskets on a 3.4l and the bottom fork bends and is too short to hold rocker arm. It keeps slipping off the rocker. The fork on the bottom should be about 1/8-1/4 " longer and be made of stronger material. This needs to be redesighned. It was quicker for me to just pull the rockers off. August 9, 2013
1-1 of 1