Home \ Tool Catalog \ Diagnostics \ Automotive Scopes \ Item: PRO1000
PRO1000 VIDEO BORESCOPE - Features & Benefits
- Ergonomic design - One handed operation. One hand on the unit and one hand on the camera pipe.
- 5.5 mm camera pipe standard on the unit - smallest camera pipe on the automotive market.
- Easy to use with thumbwheel control and menu that functions like a digital camera
- One-touch help feature
- 2GB SD card included; unit has internal memory can be used without the memory card.
- Exclusive Image Management Options- Manage images on the unit or SD card
- Freeze and compare images - Quickly compare a 'frozen image' with a live image.
- Project folders - Store and organize images from multiple projects.
- Photo burst capabilities- Capture a series of photos in rapid succession looking for anything that has changed.
- Standard photo capabilities - Set the size of a photo and then capture an image.
- Add a voice memo to a picture for another technician or the insurance company.
- Video recording - Allows a user to capture a video, both image and sound.
- TV out- The unit can be connected directly to a TV in a shop to show the customer or insurance company work that has been done
Smallest size, biggest advantage. That's Matco's new PRO1000 Borescope, with the smallest camera on the automotive market -- period. The 5.5 mm camera head gets into the tightest spots without teardowns, saving up to 90% of the cost of warranty repair evaluations.
Plus, it's easy to operate, lightweight and ergonomic, only four buttons run everything from a simple on-screen display. Shoot photos, video and audio, and toggle between them.