Home \ Tool Catalog \ Pliers & Sets \ Alligator & Cobra Pliers \ Item: PU3SA
PU3SA3 PIECE UNIVERSAL PLIERS SET
PU3SA 3 PIECE UNIVERSAL PLIERS SET
Features & Benefits
- PU3SA set contains the following three items: PNC8-8" Long nose pliers, PBDC8-8" Bent high leverage diagonal cutter, PC10-10" Cobra pliers.
- Long nose pliers feature an integrated cutter and special construction that minimizes jaw tip breakage.
- Diagonal cutter offers a high leverage design for fast and easy cutting, a forged axle rivet for longer tool life and a 12-degree angled head for greater hand clearance when cutting on a parallel surface.
- Cobra pliers feature the new, large capacity jaw (up to a 2" opening), the patented pushbutton adjustment mechanism, a self-gripping jaw design and an anti-pinch guard.
- Pliers are packaged in a durable plastic tray that easily fits into a tool drawer.
- Includes length sizes: 8", 10"
Return Policy *
- Return for refund within: 30 days
- Return for replacement within: 30 days
* Applies to purchases made on matcotools.com only; see your Matco distributor for warranty or return information on purchases made elsewhere.
|Part #||Product Name||Qty in Set|
|PBDC8||8 BENT DIAGONAL CUTTER PLIER||1|
|PNC8||NEEDLENOSE PLIERS, 8 STRAIGHT||1|
|PC10||10 IN COBRA PLIER||1|
3 PIECE UNIVERSAL PLIERS SET 2 2
AMAZING!!! I purchased this set a few weeks ago and it has more than met my expectations. I debated between this set and another set made by another popular tool company. A coworker opted for the other set and admits after using my cobra pliers that he wishes he had bought this set. The locking action on the cobra pliers is solid yet easy to adjust. The cutters cut through 0 gauge audio power cable with ease. And the long nose pliers grab even the smallest parts comfortably. I highly recommend this set!!! December 4, 2011
Wide uses Needed a good set of pliers to replace my old channel locks. Glad I bought these, a friend at work had a similar set for many years and they still work as if brand new, so I know quality surpasses expectations. May 14, 2013
1-2 of 2