Home \ Tool Catalog \ Pliers & Sets \ Cutting Pliers \ End Cutting \ Item: PWC8A
PWC8A8" WIRE/CABLE CUTTER
PWC8A 8" WIRE/CABLE CUTTER
Features & Benefits
- Angular offset cutting blades provide a clean cut of coated or uncoated wire rope and steel cable. Will not crush or damage wire ends.
- Internal spring mechanism opens the tools in the hand and makes repetitive cutting much easier.
- Cuts up to 1/4" wire rope.
- Locking screw keeps cutting jaws and handles in closed position for storage security.
- Two integrated crimping profiles for Bowden cables and end ferrules for wire ropes.
- Forged from oil-hardened chrome vanadium electric steel for greater strength and lighter weight.
Return Policy *
- Return for refund within: 30 days
- Return for replacement within: 30 days
* Applies to purchases made on matcotools.com only; see your Matco distributor for warranty or return information on purchases made elsewhere.