Home \ Tool Catalog \ Diagnostics \ Specialized Test Equipment \ Item: RTK825
RTK825MASTER RELAY KIT WITH TERMINAL LEAD
RTK825 MASTER RELAY KIT WITH TERMINAL LEAD - Features & Benefits
- Includes 8 jumpers to fit most popular relays
- No need to pierce wires or connect multiple jumper wires.
- Includes Test Lead Kit for easily and securely connecting Relay Test Jumpers to a multimeter.
- Relay Puller Pliers easily remove electrical relays without damage to the relay or electrical box.
- The terminal leads with switch/fuse/power provides the technician several ways to check the fuses that are in the panel.
- Six wire set that fits these fuses; Female-Pal, JK, LJK, Male-L-mini, Mini, ATO, and Maxi.
- Different sized ends on the wires give flexibility to plug directly in the relay base or to fit other relay sizes not covered by the jumpers.
- Use the on/off switch to control a circuit. Test before or after the switch by using the stacking Banana plugs.
- Power lead can apply external power to only the circuit that you are working on.
- Two 4' extensions to be used if you are controlling a circuit while the vehicle is on a hoist.
- The In-line fuse holder (common ATO fuse style) protects the circuit and meter when testing.