Home \ Tool Catalog \ Wrenches & Sets \ Pro Swing Wrenches & Sets \ Metric \ Item: S9GRRCXLM10
S9GRRCXLM1010 PIECE 90 TOOTH EXTRA LONG METRIC REVERSIBLE RATCHETING WRENCH SET
S9GRRCXLM10 10 PIECE 90 TOOTH EXTRA LONG METRIC REVERSIBLE RATCHETING WRENCH SET
Features & Benefits
- Loosen or tighten any 6pt, 12pt, spline, TORX, square and even up to 50% rounded off fasteners.
- 90 tooth ratcheting wrench gains access where standard ratcheting wrenches will not fit with a minimal 4° swing arc.
- Reversing lever with 12° offset provides on-the-fly ratcheting adjustability with knuckle clearance.
- Extra long beam helps reach where standard wrenches will not.
- Includes sizes: 10mm - 19mm
Return Policy *
- Return for refund within: 30 days
- Return for replacement within: 30 days
* Applies to purchases made on matcotools.com only; see your Matco distributor for warranty or return information on purchases made elsewhere.
|Part #||Product Name||Qty in Set|
|9GRRCXL10M2||10MM 90TH XL REV RCHT WRENCH||1|
|9GRRCXL11M2||11MM 90TH XL REV RCHT WRENCH||1|
|9GRRCXL12M2||12MM 90TH XL REV RCHT WRENCH||1|
|9GRRCXL13M2||13MM 90TH XL REV RCHT WRENCH||1|
|9GRRCXL14M2||14MM 90TH XL REV RCHT WRENCH||1|
|9GRRCXL15M2||15MM 90TH XL REV RCHT WRENCH||1|
|9GRRCXL16M2||16MM 90TH XL REV RCHT WRENCH||1|
|9GRRCXL17M2||17MM 90TH XL REV RCHT WRENCH||1|
|9GRRCXL18M2||18MM 90TH XL REV RCHT WRENCH||1|
|9GRRCXL19M2||19MM 90TH XL REV RCHT WRENCH||1|
10 PIECE 90 TOOTH EXTRA LONG METRIC REVERSIBLE RATCHETING WRENCH SET 2 2
Great Wrenches, Questionable Swing Arc I was impressed with these at first, but when I spun the ratcheting mechanism in my hand it felt sloppy. Sloppier than my gear wrench ones. Seems like I get about 10 degree swing arc out of them when actually on a nut, instead of the AMAZING 4 degree swing arc they claim. I could just be imagining things and expecting magic. I have only been using these for 2 months now so we will see how they hold up. June 10, 2015
Best ratcheting wrenches ive ever used I was a little skeptical with these since they are made in Taiwan. Despite that, these are the highest quality wrenches i have ever used. The 90 tooth mechanism is so smooth and the small swing arc comes in handy. The long shank allows you to get a ton of torque and the ratchetin mechanism takes that torque. Couldnt be more glad i picked these over the Pro-Swing's. February 15, 2013
1-2 of 2