Home \ Tool Catalog \ Ratchets, Sockets & Sets \ 1/4" Sets \ Universal \ Item: SAUPM126RB
SAUPM126RB1/4" DRIVE 12 PIECE METRIC 6 POINT UNIVERSAL IMPACT SOCKET SET
SAUPM126RB 1/4" DRIVE 12 PIECE METRIC 6 POINT UNIVERSAL IMPACT SOCKET SET
Features & Benefits
- Pinless design for longer socket life with less breakage.
- 4 point contact spreads wrenching forces throughout the roundhead joint to increase durability.
- High Visibility markings are laser etched providing size information at a glance.
- 360° Rotation gives easier access from any angle.
- EZ On and EZ off provides the right fit on the gun every time.
- Includes sizes: 5mm, 5.5mm, 6mm - 15mm
- Return for refund within: 30 days
- Return for replacement within: 30 days
|Part #||Product Name||Qty in Set|
|AUP5M6B||1/4 IN 5 MM UNIV IMP SOCKET||1|
|AUP5.5M6B||1/4 IN 5.5 MM UNIV IMP SOCKET||1|
|AUP6M6B||1/4 IN 6 MM UNIV IMP SOCKET||1|
|AUP7M6B||1/4 IN 7 MM UNIV IMP SOCKET||1|
|AUP8M6B||1/4 IN 8 MM UNIV IMP SOCKET||1|
|AUP9M6B||1/4 IN 9 MM UNIV IMP SOCKET||1|
|AUP10M6B||1/4 IN 10 MM UNIV IMP SOCKET||1|
|AUP11M6B||1/4 IN 11 MM UNIV IMP SOCKET||1|
|AUP12M6B||1/4 IN 12 MM UNIV IMP SOCKET||1|
|AUP13M6B||1/4 IN 13 MM UNIV IMP SOCKET||1|
|AUP14M6B||1/4 IN 14 MM UNIV IMP SOCKET||1|
|AUP15M6B||1/4 IN 15 MM UNIV IMP SOCKET||1|
1/4'' DRIVE 12 PIECE METRIC 6 POINT UNIVERSAL IMPACT SOCKET SET 4 4
Time saver, money maker Words can not express how much time these will save you. As an intermediate technician myself who does a lot of under hood work, these are a must have. I have multiple sets of each because I love them so much. You combine these with a 1/4dr cordless impact gun, you will be the reigning king under the hood in this field of work. Matco, my hat is off to you folks, a very good job you have done. December 29, 2013
Great small design allows for easy access in tight areas Love this product it's design allows the greatest torque transmitted to fastener and it's compact design allows for access in tight areas September 1, 2011
Can't compare with any other! I use these all the time! They are small & compact and so easy to handle, it makes your job so much easier and more efficient. September 3, 2011
great Some of the best and most used sockets in my toolbox. September 27, 2011
1-4 of 4