Home \ Tool Catalog \ Ratchets, Sockets & Sets \ 3/8" Sets \ Standard \ Item: SBD76TA
SBD76TA3/8" DRIVE 7 PIECE SAE 6 POINT DEEP CHROME SOCKET SET
SBD76TA 3/8" DRIVE 7 PIECE SAE 6 POINT DEEP CHROME SOCKET SET
Features & Benefits
- Exclusive high visibility pad printed, laser etched markings to help technicians identify sockets quicker.
- Opti-Torque, which applies torque to fastener sides not corners.
- Counter-Torque, which applies torquing stress uniformly throughout socket.
- Includes sizes: 3/8", 7/16", 1/2", 9/16", 5/8", 11/16", 3/4"
Return Policy *
- Return for refund within: 30 days
- Return for replacement within: 30 days
* Applies to purchases made on matcotools.com only; see your Matco distributor for warranty or return information on purchases made elsewhere.
|Part #||Product Name||Qty in Set|
|BD126A||3/8 X 3/8 6 PT DP SOCKET||1|
|BD146A||3/8 X 7/16 6 PT DP SOCKET||1|
|BD166A||3/8 X 1/2 6 PT DP SOCKET||1|
|BD186A||3/8 X 9/16 6 PT DP SOCKET||1|
|BD206A||3/8 X 5/8 6 PT DP SOCKET||1|
|BD226A||3/8 X 11/16 6 PT DP SOCKET||1|
|BD246A||3/8 X 3/4 6 PT DP SOCKET||1|
Rated 4.8 out of 5 by 4 reviewers.
Rated 5 out of 5 by robbie17 this product is great good qualitly tool to work with great sockets to work with good durable qualilty dependable sockets great tools easy to read sizes the impact sockets are great im in a technical school i use them every day and they hold up to any thing. October 16, 2011
Rated 4 out of 5 by Willie Quality I have used this set and I have noticed that the quality of the steel is good and very strong This would be a great set for any person with a shop. Helped me out alot.!!!!!! October 26, 2011
Rated 5 out of 5 by Weekendwarrior One of the best sets that i have ever bought. Matco sockets are some of the best i have used. they have the best markings on sockets that i have encountered. I love the deep sockets for nuts on long studs. October 16, 2011
Rated 5 out of 5 by Brien1254 These are great sockets. I got these sockets from a friend. I love them. Easy to read print and lots of torque are my favorite features. December 23, 2011
1-4 of 4