Home \ Tool Catalog \ Ratchets, Sockets & Sets \ Bit Sets \ Metric \ Item: SBIT29
SBIT2929 PIECE RATCHETING WRENCH BIT SET
SBIT29 29 PIECE RATCHETING WRENCH BIT SET
Features & Benefits
- Low ratcheting wrench head profile with the ratcheting bits is ideal for use in small spaces
- Fine tooth gear head requires minimum sweep.
- The socket adapter for the bit ratchet turns the tool into a convenient 1/4" ratchet.
- A quick-disk on the drive head allows for quick tightening of loosening of fasteners when ratcheting is not required.
- All models are reversible and equipped with a flange to allow for quick hand tightening of bits.
- RBS0808: Ratcheting wrench
- 14DRSQ: 1/4" Drive adapter
- Return for refund within: 30 days
- Return for replacement within: 30 days
|Part #||Product Name||Qty in Set|
|RBS0808||RATCHETING BIT WRENCH||1|
|14DRSQ||1/4" DRIVE SQ BIT||1|
29 PIECE RATCHETING WRENCH BIT SET 5 5
Must Have I always thought these were dumb until I had get some torx screws out of a CAT dashboard. I couldn't fit any other torx tools I had in the space. It was super tight. Using the wrench was so easy I didn't even have to look at what i was doing and could carry on a conversation. I don't like that my wrench doesn't solidly lock into the case but it also doesn't fall out. I think this is a must have tool. April 30, 2013
A little bit wrench... For some reason, I expected the wrench to be a bit bigger. I like it even better because it's not. Great set of bits, including Torx and tamper-proof. The case should not be an issue if you have opposable thumbs. Great product overall. March 11, 2013
Great tool, poor case Tool works great, lots of bits compared to others out there on the market. Nice, tight teeth. Not a fan of the case, doesn't seem to want to open and close easily. Could have come up with a better idea, I'm often afraid I'll break the case. Case is clearly an after thought. January 9, 2013
Small, works well in tight spaces Not sure why Matco is getting cheap on the quality of their tools. This tool resembles the Gearwrench one which is half the price. The bits none say matco on them and they are chrome plated, so not sure if they are made of S2 steel. The other end of the ratchet does not even hold the bit, just falls out. Otherwise it's a good small set, just overpriced. October 13, 2012
Top quality bits, slim wrench = Great value !!! I said I would never buy another bit set, Now I'll say it again. This has been the greatest set I've owned so far. The bits actualy feel like metal in your hand, the slim ratcheting wrench will find you so many resaons to use it, your never know how you worked with out it !!! October 14, 2011
1-5 of 5