Home \ Tool Catalog \ Ratchets, Sockets & Sets \ 3/8" Sets \ Extensions \ Item: SBXK5TA
SBXK5TA3/8" DRIVE 5 PIECE EXTENSION STANDARD CHROME SET
SBXK5TA 3/8" DRIVE 5 PIECE EXTENSION STANDARD CHROME SET
Features & Benefits
- Knurled shank provides a firm, non-slip grip
- Allows access in confined areas
- Clearly marked for ease of identification
- Includes sizes: 1", 3", 6", 8", 10"
Return Policy *
- Return for refund within: 30 days
- Return for replacement within: 30 days
* Applies to purchases made on matcotools.com only; see your Matco distributor for warranty or return information on purchases made elsewhere.
|Part #||Product Name||Qty in Set|
|BX1A||3/8" DR. STD CHROME EXT 1.5"||1|
|BX3KA||3/8" DR. STD CHROME EXT 3"||1|
|BX6KA||3/8" DR. STD CHROME EXT 6"||1|
|BX8KA||3/8" DR. STD CHROME EXT 8"||1|
|BX10KA||3/8" DR. STD CHROME EXT 10"||1|
Rated 4 out of 5 by 1 reviewer.
Rated 4 out of 5 by ThomasB Maybe I'm alone on this As far as "Do they work good?" Yes, Perfect, however it is an extension. Not really a tall order there. I Have been having a problem with the chrome pealing off. It starts around the base of the male end, where the square meets the shaft. I wouldn't be worried about it but I've got Snap on, Mac, and even older Matco extensions much older that I've never had a lick of trouble from. I got these in 1/4", 3/8" and 1/2", when i got my new box, and this has happened to all of them save probably 3 or 4 extensions, for that matter, my 88 tooth ratchets in 1/4" and 3/8" have some flaking Chrome as well. My dealer warranties them out and assures me i'm the only one on his route that has had this problem, but with what i payed for them, i want them to look good. March 2, 2015
1-1 of 1