Home \ Tool Catalog \ Air Tools \ Drills \ Item: SE127
SE127SPOT WELD DRILL
SE127 SPOT WELD DRILL
Features & Benefits
- 1/4" Capacity Drill
- Removes Spot Welds in seconds
- Drill can be set to a certain depth which allows the tool to drill out spot welds while keeping the panel in tack.
- Includes 8 MM Drill Bit - SE127-8MM
Return Policy *
- Return for refund within: 30 days
- Return for replacement within: 30 days
* Applies to purchases made on matcotools.com only; see your Matco distributor for warranty or return information on purchases made elsewhere.
- Overall Length
- capacity: 5/16" (8mm)
- 1 year
- RPMs: 650
- Sound Level (dBA)
- Misc Features
- Twist Collar; standard duty performance rating
- Air Inlet Size
- Min. Hose Size
- Avg. Air Cons.
- 6 CFM
- Free Speed RPM
- 1600 RPM's
- 4.6 lbs.
Rated 4 out of 5 by 1 reviewer.
Rated 4 out of 5 by lumpyidle Handy tool for autobody sheet metal panel replacement I'm a bodyman and found these spot weld drills to be handy when drilling out a lot of factory spot welds, it does it quickly and neatly. Helps to center punch the weld, but don't have to. I used another brand name drill while at school and had to have one. Bought this one from Matco right away, and it's quality is as good as the other brand. I also purchased the larger arm at the same time which makes it more useful in hard to reach areas. I've also used it without the hook, and worked just fine. September 16, 2011
1-1 of 1