Home \ Tool Catalog \ Air Tools \ Sanders, Cut-Offs & Grinders \ Item: SE1300
SE1300SILVER EAGLE MINI AIR SAW
SE1300 SILVER EAGLE MINI AIR SAW
Features & Benefits
- Small size allows for great access into tight work areas.
- Adjustable blade guard for easier control over cutting depth.
- Includes 3 different bi-metal blades at 18, 24, and 32 TPI.
- Safety lever throttle to guard against accidental starting.
- Light application usage
Return Policy *
- Return for refund within: 30 days
- Return for replacement within: 30 days
* Applies to purchases made on matcotools.com only; see your Matco distributor for warranty or return information on purchases made elsewhere.
- Performance Rating
- Standard Duty
- 1 lb.
- 1 Year
- Overall Length
- 7" without Blade
- Sound Level (dBA)
- Avg. Air Cons.
- .7 CFM
- Min. Hose Size
- Air Inlet
- Free Speed RPM
SILVER EAGLE MINI AIR SAW 6 6
STAY AWAY USED 3 TIMES AND QUIT TOOK APART WORKS FOR AWHILE TRADED FOR GEAR DRIVEN MT2219 lost 100.00 on trade July 7, 2014
Very poor quality for the money! This tool stays in my box for fear that it will break again. The piston has broken twice cutting small gauge sheet metal. I like the size of the saw, but when it breaks and the replacement parts cost 1/5 of the price of the tool, it's not worth it. If you want a quality air saw do not purchase this Silver Eagle excuse for a saw. January 10, 2013
THIS PRODUCT IS NOT WORTH ANYTHING Only used product once and it broke (front cylinder popped out) cutting a car bumper. Tried to send it out to get repaired and they wanted to charge me $97. March 9, 2014
nice in tight spot recently purchased saw from tool truck used it for a while very nice light, easy to use cut well seemed to bog little more than expected it to. Found out hard way the set screws will shake out of it if not tightened every now and then. seemed to be very well made saw from what i can tell let u know if have problems out of it in the future. November 23, 2011
Really Compact This saw is awesome. It goes where no other cutting tool will fit. It has saved me time and frustration many times. December 8, 2011
nice saw fits tight spots Nice saw fits tight spots great for body work or auto shop would reccomend October 19, 2011
1-6 of 6