Home \ Tool Catalog \ Air Tools \ Impact Wrenches \ Item: SE210
SE210SILVER EAGLE 3/8" IMPACT WRENCH
SE210 SILVER EAGLE 3/8" IMPACT WRENCH
Features & Benefits
- Great size and power; one of the smallest and most powerful 3/8" impacts available
- Rear handle exhaust directs air away from work
- 6 Position Power Management control - 3 forward, 3 reverse
- Variable Speed Trigger.
- Special motor design for extra power in reverse.
- Comfortable rubber grip for better control
- Working Torque: 25-180 ft.lbs.
- Ultimate Torque: 250 ft.lbs.
- Return for refund within: 30 days
- Return for replacement within: 30 days
- Air Care Kit
- 3.3 lbs.
- 1 year
- Sound Level (dBA)
- Air Inlet Size
- Overall Length
- Min. Hose Size
- Impact Mechanism
- Twin Hammer
- Free Speed RPM
- RPMs 12,500
- Performance Rating
- Heavy Duty
- Torque Range
- 25 - 180 ft. lbs.
- Avg. Air Cons.
- 3.8 CFM
- Power Management
- 3 Position FWD, 3 Position REV
- Maximum Torque
- 250 ft. lbs.
- FWD/REV Controls
SILVER EAGLE 3/8'' IMPACT WRENCH 4 4
okay the tool is okay, i was able to use it for most jobs but when it comes to any heavy duty chassis work i found myself borrowing other 3/8 guns such as matco and snap ons version. December 4, 2013
Great for what im doing. I'm a first year ATech student and this impact has helped me a lot in the shop. Would buy it agen if I had to. October 18, 2013
Don't waste your hard earned money. Size and comfort are nice on this tool however very underpowered for tasks it should be able to do. My ingersoll rand hammerhead ratchet blows this thing out of the water. Still ok for smaller jobs but mine collects a lot of dust. Also the rubber grip will slip off after its first oil bath. July 18, 2013
Favorite air tool, very versatile. Even though I can't get a matco truck to come to the shop I work in and I had to buy mine on eBay, this is my favorite tool in my box. It is very light and compact and is a very quick and powerful impact. I love it. January 19, 2013
1-4 of 4