Home \ Tool Catalog \ Electric Power Tools \ Cordless/Electric Drills & Accessories \ Item: SE72V
SE72V7.2V NI-CAD CORDLESS SCREWDRIVER KIT
SE72V 7.2V NI-CAD CORDLESS SCREWDRIVER KIT
Features & Benefits
- 10 position clutch to control torque settings.
- Rocker style forward/reverse lever provides less hand fatigue while in use.
- Matco exclusive bit retainer allows end user to use both 1" insert bits and power bits.
- Maximum torque: 90 in. lbs.
- 400 RPM free speed
- Kit includes: SE72VH 7.2V screwdriver, (2) two SE72VB 7.2V Ni-Cad batteries, 1-SE72VC 7.2V charger - KSSE72VCASE - Case.
- SE72L 7.2V flashlight also available separately
- Kit includes: 7.2V screwdriver, (2) two 7.2V Ni-Cad batteries, 7.2V charger, and case
Return Policy *
- Return for refund within: 30 days
- Return for replacement within: 30 days
|Part #||Product Name||Qty in Set|
|SE72VH||7.2V SCREWDRIVER (TOOL ONLY)||1|
|SE72VB||7.2V BATTERY FOR SE72V||2|
|SE72VC||SE 7.2V CHARGER FOR SE72V||1|
7.2V NI-CAD CORDLESS SCREWDRIVER KIT 4 4
Not as good as my USA snap on I love the rocker style trigger and the power. But it's a tad bigger than expected. I need it for under the dash interior work. Its not as impressive as the old snap on USA made one's. But it's better than the new snap on Chinese ones. July 28, 2014
Time Saver! Being new to the dealership world I gotta say I knew speed means money, but I never realized how cutting down time on the little things like screws on a air box could be so helpful! Everyone in my shop don't really like the matco one with the slider for direction, but this one with the dual triggers is great! Only thing its realllllly missing is a light. But, still I can see myself using this all the time! I rather push buttons then turn screwdrivers!! January 14, 2013
small compact and lightweight i have removed several dashes with many using the tool only. plenty of power and the clutch settings makes sure u don't break anything. only complaint is no built in light. September 29, 2011
Great product Very light and compact. Easy to use and handle under a dash. Light weight helps so your arm does not tire September 21, 2011
1-4 of 4