Home \ Tool Catalog \ Ratchets, Sockets & Sets \ Accessories \ Item: SKTRL8
SKTRL8SAE SKT RAIL 7-1/2 WORK LENG
SKTRL8 SAE SKT RAIL 7-1/2 WORK LENG
Features & Benefits
- New patented socket rail system allows for easy removal from set.
- Rails in BLUE denote metric sockets and RED denotes SAE sockets.
- Rails come without studs (Studs are available separately).
Return Policy *
- Return for refund within: 30 days
- Return for replacement within: 30 days
* Applies to purchases made on matcotools.com only; see your Matco distributor for warranty or return information on purchases made elsewhere.
Rated 5 out of 5 by 2 reviewers.
Rated 5 out of 5 by clayco Great Product I am one that has forever been frustrated with trying to get my sockets off of a metal rail. The Matco socket rail has holders with small ball bearings in them that put just the right amount of tension on the socket so you can still get the socket off of the rail when you have oil on your hands. I carry my socket rail with me when I am under a vehicle and need multiple sizes. This is one tough rail. It seems to be made of some kind of tough plastic or nylon. The price is fair, too. September 10, 2011
Rated 5 out of 5 by Idasam Best socket organizer on the market. I've tried other socket rails and organizers from Matcos competitors and this is the only one that does the job and does it well. These rails are great for any tool box configuration, especially if you have shallow drawers. I have around ten of these rails in my toolbox and the organization that I have is second to none. Their design is what makes them so good; the manner in which they hold the sockets and release them is just wonderful. I also have a 14 piece crowfoot wrench set attached to one of the longer rails with room to spare. When you buy socket sets from Matco, the come already attached to these rails. Excellent product. September 21, 2011
1-2 of 2