Home \ Tool Catalog \ Wrenches & Sets \ Combination Sets \ Metric \ Item: SMCXLM10T
SMCXLM10T10 PIECE METRIC 12 POINT EXTRA LONG COMBINATION WRENCH SET
SMCXLM10T 10 PIECE METRIC 12 POINT EXTRA LONG COMBINATION WRENCH SET
Features & Benefits
- Opti-Torque Pro modified open end reduces tip spread by 50%.
- Applies 25% more torque to fastener than the competitions core line of combo wrenches, without rounding corners.
- Higher hardness, high alloy material reduces tip spread and wear on open end.
- Ergonomic beam for increased comfort.
- Full polish chrome finish makes for a quality wrench that is easy to clean.
- Includes sizes: 10mm-19mm
Return Policy *
- Return for refund within: 30 days
- Return for replacement within: 30 days
* Applies to purchases made on matcotools.com only; see your Matco distributor for warranty or return information on purchases made elsewhere.
|Part #||Product Name||Qty in Set|
|MCXL10M2||10MM XL MOD COMBO WRENCH||1|
|MCXL11M2||11MM XL MOD COMBO WRENCH||1|
|MCXL12M2||12MM XL MOD COMBO WRENCH||1|
|MCXL13M2||13MM XL MOD COMBO WRENCH||1|
|MCXL14M2||14MM XL MOD COMBO WRENCH||1|
|MCXL15M2||15MM XL MOD COMBO WRENCH||1|
|MCXL16M2||16MM XL MOD COMBO WRENCH||1|
|MCXL17M2||17MM XL MOD COMBO WRENCH||1|
|MCXL18M2||18MM XL MOD COMBO WRENCH||1|
|MCXL19M2||19MM XL MOD COMBO WRENCH||1|
Rated 5 out of 5 by 3 reviewers.
Rated 5 out of 5 by Brian go to wrench set Have had this set since I was about eighteen, now thirty I still grab one of these over my cornwell ratcheting wrenches.only complaint I have is they are not as shiny as they used to be, but they get used and abused so I guess that comes with the territory. January 13, 2013
Rated 5 out of 5 i like the way they fit your hands best set of wrenches ever. i like the way they fit your hands. very tough and durable. i have a wide variaty of tools and brands, but love these wrenches better than any i have. would deffinatly recomend. September 28, 2011
Rated 5 out of 5 by jakez Leverage. Extra long for extra leverage. Very comfortable in your hands. October 30, 2011
1-3 of 3