Home \ Tool Catalog \ Pliers & Sets \ Snap/Retaining Rings & Sets \ Individual Items \ Item: SMSTP6
SMSTP66 PIECE SNAP RING PLIERS SET
SMSTP6 6 PIECE SNAP RING PLIERS SET
Features & Benefits
- This set includes 3 of the most popular tip sizes in straight and 90 degree angle configurations.
- The versatile pliers are designed for the removal and installation of both internal and external snap rings on a wide range of applications.
- Includes plier length sizes: 5.625", 5.75", 6", 7.5", 7.875"
Return Policy *
- Return for refund within: 30 days
- Return for replacement within: 30 days
* Applies to purchases made on matcotools.com only; see your Matco distributor for warranty or return information on purchases made elsewhere.
|Part #||Product Name||Qty in Set|
|MSTP380||SNAP RING PLIER .038 0 DEGRE||1|
|MSTP470||SNAP RING PLIER .047 0 DEGREE||1|
|MSTP700||SNAP RING PLIER .070 0 DEGREE||1|
|MSTP3890||SNAP RING PLIER .038 90 DEGRE||1|
|MSTP4790||SNAP RING PLIER .047 90 DEGRE||1|
|MSTP7090||SNAP RING PLIER .070 90 DEGRE||1|
6 PIECE SNAP RING PLIERS SET 3 3
too much of the same I ordered these thinking the big pliers would be around 10"-12" and that there would be three different sizes of pliers, wrong. There are four small sets that have slightly different sized tips. and there are two sets of slightly larger pliers. Oh well one of the displeasure's of trying to save a buck through the interweb. Still high quality Matco tools though so no complaints there. I suppose some people might need the smaller ones with different tip sizes but not me. It's very redundant. Coworkers couldn't tell the difference, I had to point out the different part number, I think some still don't believe me. set includes: MSTP700 MSTP7090 (90 degree) MSTP380 MSTP3890 (90 degree) MSTP470 MSTP4790 (90 degree) February 8, 2014
Best Snap Ring set in the industry This set is the Best Snap Ring set in the Industry Better than any other tool company's. October 26, 2011
Good Buy! I have purchased the 3 straight angle sizes from this kit and they work great compared to the Irwin set i had gotten from lowes before these. One cool thing about these is that the grip have a cushion behind them so they are comfortable also. October 26, 2011
1-3 of 3