Home \ Tool Catalog \ General Service \ Stud Removers/Nut Splitters \ Stud Remover Sets \ Item: SR101
SR1014 PIECE STUD REMOVER SETS
SR101 4 PIECE STUD REMOVER SETS
Features & Benefits
- Three internal rollers grip the stud securely in either direction for quick and easy removal and installation.
- Designed for hard to reach studs.
- SR101 Metric contains 3/8" drive 6mm and 8mm stud removers with 3/4" external hex for use with 3/8" drive tools or 3/4" wrench, 1/2" drive 10mm and 12mm stud removers with 7/8" external hex for use with 1/2" drive tools or 7/8" wrench.
- SR102 SAE contains 3/8" drive 1/4" and 5/16" stud removers with 3/4" external hex for use with 3/8" drive tools or 3/4" wrench, 1/2" drive 3/8" and 7/16" stud removers with 7/8" external hex for use with 1/2" drive tools or 7/8" wrench.
Return Policy *
- Return for refund within: 30 days
- Return for replacement within: 30 days
* Applies to purchases made on matcotools.com only; see your Matco distributor for warranty or return information on purchases made elsewhere.
|Part #||Product Name||Qty in Set|
|SR101-6||6MM STUD REMOVER 3/8 IN DRIVE||1|
|SR101-8||8MM STUD REMOVER 3/8 IN DRIVE||1|
|SR101-10||10MM STUD REMOVER 1/2 DRIVE||1|
|SR101-12||12MM STUD REMOVER 1/2" DRIVE||1|
Rated 4.3 out of 5 by 3 reviewers.
Rated 3 out of 5 by Cattruckdoc Not Bad Don't work to remove studs for turbo's or exhaust manifold, they just cam over. But they do work great for installing studs!! April 17, 2014
Rated 5 out of 5 by rought Great product These stud removers work great for removing studs in hard to reach places. They work great for turbo studs and have never failed me. You can also use them to install and tighten studs. October 25, 2011
Rated 5 out of 5 by Titanman This product works as designed and very well. This product Works very well. Every time I go to use it, I don't have to worry about if it's going to work. Very consistant reliability. September 17, 2011
1-3 of 3