Home \ Tool Catalog \ Screwdrivers & Sets \ Ratcheting Screwdrivers and Sets \ Item: SRSO10
SRSO1010 PIECE ERGONOMIC RATCHETING SCREWDRIVER SET
SRSO10 10 PIECE ERGONOMIC RATCHETING SCREWDRIVER SET
Features & Benefits
- Heavy duty 40 Tooth geared ratcheting mechanism for strength and durability.
- Bi-Material handle for maximum comfort and control to directly impact the amount of torque generated.
- Unique bit storage in handle keeps the most commonly used bits close at hand.
Return Policy *
- Return for refund within: 30 days
- Return for replacement within: 30 days
* Applies to purchases made on matcotools.com only; see your Matco distributor for warranty or return information on purchases made elsewhere.
Rated 4.8 out of 5 by 4 reviewers.
Rated 5 out of 5 by HeloMech Best screwdriver ever! I have used this screwdriver daily as a professional mechanic for the past eight years, and it is still my go to screwdriver. It is the best ratcheting screwdriver I have ever used, and over the years I have used them all. If you are looking for a quality, dependable, durable screwdriver this is the one. May 23, 2015
Rated 4 out of 5 by KyleB Convenient Tool I use this tool atleast once a day. The bit storage in the handle is very convenient, I have the most popular bits i use in it. Having the three differnt length extensions is a nice feature and the handle is very comfortable to hold. I have had this tool for about a year and a half and the ratcheting mechanism is just starting to stick when switching directions. December 2, 2011
Rated 5 out of 5 by Jacet9 Best ratcheting screwdriver I've ever used! This thing glides like a dream and is never loose (unlike the Snap-On ones I have used in the past). It's one of my favorite tools in the box and I use it every day. If you want a good screwdriver, this is the one. Great product!! September 15, 2011
Rated 5 out of 5 by Joet0824 Awsome I use this tool everyday I carry it in my back pocket u can change the length of it in seconds it Carrys 5 bits in the handle and it has the matco name so u know when u use it it will hold up for yrs to come a must for shop work November 8, 2011
1-4 of 4