Home \ Tool Catalog \ Wrenches & Sets \ Hex (Allen) & Sets \ Sets \ Item: STX9
STX99 PIECE SAE T-HANDLE HEX KEY SET
STX9 9 PIECE SAE T-HANDLE HEX KEY SET
Features & Benefits
- T-handles are ergonomically designed to contour to ones hand for ultimate torquing power.
- Each t-handle features a "Stubby" shank on the side of the handle for optimum access and a bolster hole for expanded torque to remove the toughest, frozen fasteners.
- Ideal for installing/removing SAE Hex fasteners in the most compact areas including instrument panels, interior, etc.
- Includes sizes: 5/64", 3/32", 1/8", 5/32", 3/16", 7/32", 1/4", 5/16", 3/8"
- Return for refund within: 30 days
- Return for replacement within: 30 days
|Part #||Product Name||Qty in Set|
|TX10A||5/16 IN T-HANDLE HEX WRENCH||1|
|TX12A||3/8 IN T-HANDLE HEX WRENCH||1|
|TX2A||5/64 IN T-HANDLE HEX WRENCH||1|
|TX3A||3/32 IN T-HANDLE HEX WRENCH||1|
|TX4A||1/8 IN T-HANDLE HEX WRENCH||1|
|TX5A||5/32 IN T-HANDLE HEX WRENCH||1|
|TX6A||3/16 IN T-HANDLE HEX WRENCH||1|
|TX7A||7/32 IN T-HANDLE HEX WRENCH||1|
|TX8A||1/4 IN T-HANDLE HEX WRENCH||1|
9 PIECE SAE T-HANDLE HEX KEY SET 5 5
Love the grips Got these a while back on special. They are extremely handy and are used daily. I especially love the grips. I never wear gloves and the grips are easy on my hands. I bought the metric, standard and hex all in the same day. Great purchase. September 9, 2011
Comfortable I like the product, and this was my first matco purchase, i usually buy snap-on. a friend told me about this pruduct and i was pleased with it, accept for that the finish came off when i was tightening my throtle body bolts. September 1, 2011
A lot of torque in a small package. These t-handle hex bits are great. they feel good in hand and they make it easy to torque fastners tight and break loose old fastners. October 17, 2011
Very comfortable T-handles These are very reliable and STRONG. These small sizes are incredible, they have not twisted at all under torque, they flex and go right back to straight. Keep it up guys! September 24, 2011
Poor quality tool The bits strip Out way to easy but the handles Are well made October 27, 2011
1-5 of 5