Home \ Tool Catalog \ Wrenches & Sets \ Torque \ Item: TAG281
TAG2811/2" DRIVE TORQUE ANGLE METER
TAG281 1/2" DRIVE TORQUE ANGLE METER
Features & Benefits
- For all torque-to-yield fastener applications
- Used for tightening head bolts and other applications where a torque angle is required
- Adapts to most 1/2" drive torque wrenches
Return Policy *
- Return for refund within: 30 days
- Return for replacement within: 30 days
* Applies to purchases made on matcotools.com only; see your Matco distributor for warranty or return information on purchases made elsewhere.
Rated 3.7 out of 5 by 3 reviewers.
Rated 2 out of 5 by bbm8 it works, sort of This does what its made to do, but the degrees can be hard to read depending on your viewing angle on the specific application. Mine broke my 1st time using it, the detent ball that holds the socket on came out straight out out the pkg, so my socket kept falling off during use....irritating to keep chasing my socket. The clamp holds good and turns easy tho. December 11, 2014
Rated 5 out of 5 by Somewrencher Great torque angle meter! I LOVE this torque angle meter! The clamp holds firm and the tether is long enough to be able to grab something solid before torquing. The numbers are sort of small, so I use a dry erase marker to highlight the angle I need. November 3, 2013
Rated 4 out of 5 by jtpappen007 Good You have to get a firm grip with the clamp or else it will slip and leave u with the wrong reading great product though just be mindful of that September 5, 2011
1-3 of 3