Home \ Tool Catalog \ Hand Tools \ Electrician's Pliers and Accessories \ Item: TCT11A
TCT11ANon-insulated Wire Crimpers
TCT11A Non-insulated Wire Crimpers
Features & Benefits
- Pliers-style electrician's hand tool that's ideal for installing A, B and C series wire joints from #22 to #10 AWG.
- 9-3/4" overall length
- TCT22A - Insulated and Non-Insulated Terminals
Return Policy *
- Return for refund within: 30 days
- Return for replacement within: 30 days
* Applies to purchases made on matcotools.com only; see your Matco distributor for warranty or return information on purchases made elsewhere.
Non-insulated Wire Crimpers 3 3
Best crimpers ive owned Best bang for the buck. I use these crimpers on tractor trailer applications as a diesel mechanic daily. Outlasted my expensive set of Klines. Would highly recommend. September 16, 2012
Great cutter/crimpers! A must a have! These cutters are Very sharp and crimp beautifully. The handle Allows you to deliver serious 1 handed torque to cut through 4ga wiring or crimp larger than rated for crimp caps/butt connectors. I put these cutters to the test daily and they've never failed me after many years of use. Matco's tools are the best!!! October 13, 2011
Great crimpers!! I have the whole set and all three are critical and work great! September 21, 2011
1-3 of 3