Home \ Tool Catalog \ Hand Tools \ Electrician's Pliers and Accessories \ Item: TCT11A
TCT11ANon-insulated Wire Crimpers
TCT11A Non-insulated Wire Crimpers
Features & Benefits
- Pliers-style electrician's hand tool that's ideal for installing A, B and C series wire joints from 22 to 10 AWG.
- 9-3/4" overall length
- TCT22A - Insulated and Non-Insulated Terminals
Return Policy *
- Return for refund within: 30 days
- Return for replacement within: 30 days
* Applies to purchases made on matcotools.com only; see your Matco distributor for warranty or return information on purchases made elsewhere.
Non-insulated Wire Crimpers 3 3
Great cutter/crimpers! A must a have! These cutters are Very sharp and crimp beautifully. The handle Allows you to deliver serious 1 handed torque to cut through 4ga wiring or crimp larger than rated for crimp caps/butt connectors. I put these cutters to the test daily and they've never failed me after many years of use. Matco's tools are the best!!! October 14, 2011
Best crimpers ive owned Best bang for the buck. I use these crimpers on tractor trailer applications as a diesel mechanic daily. Outlasted my expensive set of Klines. Would highly recommend. September 16, 2012
Great crimpers!! I have the whole set and all three are critical and work great! September 21, 2011
1-3 of 3