Home \ Tool Catalog \ Vehicle Service \ Wheel & Brake \ Tire Tools & Accessories \ Item: TD4TPMS
TD4TPMSDEFLATORS WITH TPMS LOCATION
TD4TPMS DEFLATORS WITH TPMS LOCATION
Features & Benefits
- Product will quickly evacuate air without removing valve cores
- Sockets are clearly marked with wheel position so that the TPMS will not need to be reset (RF - Right Front LF - Left Front RR - Right Rear and LR - Left Rear)
- Red anodizing makes tool clearly visible on most rims and tires
- Back side of tool allows for convenient storage of stem cap as well as allows for socket to be kept on stem after deflating
- Knurling allows for firm grip even in greasy situations
Return Policy *
- Return for refund within: 30 days
- Return for replacement within: 30 days
* Applies to purchases made on matcotools.com only; see your Matco distributor for warranty or return information on purchases made elsewhere.
Rated 2 out of 5 by 1 reviewer.
Rated 2 out of 5 by Eric Not Sure How To Use These So I bought these thinking I could use them to speed up the process of replacing tires on a wheel with tpms. I ended up screwing them in, evacuating the air and then when I put the wheel on the tire machine because of the extra height now on the valve stem, it snapped off the stem as I tried to break the bead. Also, you cannot inflate the tires with these on. I know it seems obvious now, but at the time I thought these would save me time and money. In the end, it's something that sits in my toolbox and I have only used one. I cannot think of another reason that I would ever need to air down all the tires unless replacing tires. Also, if you did keep these on you wouldn't be able to seat the beads because you can't use the air hose on the tops of them. Maybe in the future they will come out with a version that twists so you can inflate or deflate. July 24, 2015
1-1 of 1