Home \ Tool Catalog \ Vehicle Service \ Wheel & Brake \ Wheel Service Tool Sets & Kits \ Item: TFS5DBL
TFS5DBL5 PIECE 1/2" TWIST/FLIP SOCKET SET
TFS5DBL 5 PIECE 1/2" TWIST/FLIP SOCKET SET
Features & Benefits
- One side is a standard 6-point socket. Flip it over and you have a Twist Socket damaged wheel lug remover of the same size.
- A necessity for tire and wheel shops.
- Sizes: 17mm, 19mm, 21mm, 13/16", 7/8".
Return Policy *
- Return for refund within: 30 days
- Return for replacement within: 30 days
* Applies to purchases made on matcotools.com only; see your Matco distributor for warranty or return information on purchases made elsewhere.
|Part #||Product Name||Qty in Set|
|DBL17||1/2X17MM DBL DUTY FLIP SOCK||1|
|DBL19||1/2X19MM DBL DUTY FLIP SOCK||1|
|DBL21||1/2X21MM DBL DUTY FLIP SOCK||1|
|DBL78||1/2X7/8 DBL DUTY FLIP SOCKET||1|
|DBL13||1/2X13/16 IN DBL DUTY FLIP SKT||1|
|CXP3B||1/2 X 3 IMPACT EXTENSION||1|
5 PIECE 1/2'' TWIST/FLIP SOCKET SET 1 1
Awesome set I do enjoy the ease of the flip socket. I wish it were the 19/21mm instead of the 17/19mm, but no big deal. My only downfall to this set is not paying attention to the impact I have not having an anvil, so I must use the extension that was supplied with the set. The 17/19mm are ultra thin and get into custom wheel holes easily. The 21/22mm are thin, but not thin enough to get into certain custom wheel stuff I come across. Overall, this is a cool set if you are starting or only want the necessities. You may run into an issue with open end lugs that have long studs over a traditional deep socket, but great set with none cracking yet. July 17, 2015
1-1 of 1