Home \ Tool Catalog \ Diagnostics \ Test Leads \ Item: TLS96
TLS9696-PIECE TEST LEAD KIT
TLS96 96-PIECE TEST LEAD KIT
Features & Benefits
- For fault finding on the increasing number of sensors, actuators, and electronic circuits found on today's vehicles
- Used in tracing, checking, capturing, or fixing complex vehicle circuitry
Return Policy *
- Return for refund within: Non-refundable
- Return for replacement within: 30 days
* Applies to purchases made on matcotools.com only; see your Matco distributor for warranty or return information on purchases made elsewhere.
Rated 5 out of 5 by 1 reviewer.
Rated 5 out of 5 by JonNC GREAT test lead assortment. Purchased the TLS96 about 3 weeks ago and use it almost every day. Great selection of test leads, the no twist silicon leads are superb, and I LOVE the potentiometer. An easy way to confirm wire integrity to your PCM, by feeding artificial sensor data for TPS, temp sensors, feedback sensors, etc. I wish it came with a few more back probe leads, but nothing some T pins can't take care of (it does come with two back probe leads). If you do any kind of electrical repairs and diagnostic beyond crimping some new connectors, you NEED the TLS96. I've been using my own home made lead assortment I've created over the years, but there are some leads I just couldn't get a hold of, and this kit DELIVERS. Everything uses standard banana plugs, so I can mix and match with leads from my Pico scope, various multimeter leads, etc. April 19, 2014
1-1 of 1