Home \ Tool Catalog \ Wrenches & Sets \ Torque \ Item: TRC150
TRC1501/2 FIXED 10-150 FT LB TORQ
TRC150 1/2 FIXED 10-150 FT LB TORQ
Features & Benefits
- +3% clockwise accuracy between 20% and 100% range
- Audible click when torque setting is reached
- Detent style locking collar prevents accidental change of torque setting
- Factory calibration tape supplied with each Torque Wrench
Return Policy *
- Return for refund within: 30 days
- Return for replacement within: 30 days
* Applies to purchases made on matcotools.com only; see your Matco distributor for warranty or return information on purchases made elsewhere.
- 1.0 ft. lbs.
- Head Style
- Overall Length
- 10-150 ft.lbs.
1/2 FIXED 10-150 FT LB TORQ 5 5
really accurate i purchased this wrench a couple years ago and have been using it as my preferred torque wrenh since even over more expensive competing brands. the lock is much easier to operate as well as the spc markngs on the body are far easier to read. the handle is very comfortable but still has plenty of grip no matter how greasy my hands get. the travel range is minimal making working in tight places alot more covienient. all in all i would have to say i have had several different types of torque wrenches in this style and i have found his one in particular to be the most efficient, comfortable and accurate one in my toolox. September 1, 2011
Heavy Great tool for tires and suspension. Only about 6% accurate from what I have tested at home. Supposedly their digital ratchets go to about 1-2% error. This is fine for my uses. May 4, 2014
1/2 FIXED Torque Wrench. Love this thing. My old cheep one went into the scrap pile. One of the best purchases I have made. February 7, 2014
Great quality The other brand torque wrenches we use on our aircraft usually fail calibration after a few months, not like our Matco ones like this one. The sales representative is also very professional and an expert in our needs. December 29, 2011
easy to use i find this tool easy to use and it has never failed me. i enjoy using it September 29, 2011
1-5 of 5