Home \ Tool Catalog \ Wrenches & Sets \ Hex (Allen) & Sets \ Standard \ Item: TX10A
TX10A5/16 IN T-HANDLE HEX WRENCH
TX10A 5/16 IN T-HANDLE HEX WRENCH
Features & Benefits
- STX9 set is pictured but listing is for INDIVIDUAL SAE Ergonomic T-Handles.
- Ideal for installing/removing SAE Hex fasteners in the most compact areas including instrument panels, interior, etc.
- T-handles are ergonomically designed to contour to one's hand to enable ultimate torquing power while minimizing hand fatigue.
- Each t-handle features a "Stubby" shank on the side of the handle for optimum access and a bolster hole for expanded torque to remove the toughest, frozen fasteners.
Return Policy *
- Return for refund within: 30 days
- Return for replacement within: 30 days
* Applies to purchases made on matcotools.com only; see your Matco distributor for warranty or return information on purchases made elsewhere.