Home \ Tool Catalog \ Wrenches & Sets \ Hex (Allen) & Sets \ Standard \ Item: TX2A
TX2A5/64 IN T-HANDLE HEX WRENCH
TX2A 5/64 IN T-HANDLE HEX WRENCH
Features & Benefits
- STX9 set is pictured but listing is for INDIVIDUAL SAE Ergonomic T-Handles.
- Ideal for installing/removing SAE Hex fasteners in the most compact areas including instrument panels, interior, etc.
- T-handles are ergonomically designed to contour to one's hand to enable ultimate torquing power while minimizing hand fatigue.
- Each t-handle features a "Stubby" shank on the side of the handle for optimum access and a bolster hole for expanded torque to remove the toughest, frozen fasteners.
Return Policy *
- Return for refund within: 30 days
- Return for replacement within: 30 days
* Applies to purchases made on matcotools.com only; see your Matco distributor for warranty or return information on purchases made elsewhere.
Rated 4 out of 5 by 2 reviewers.
Rated 5 out of 5 by Rupert3 Good Product I think for it being so small it is very well built. I just wished you had one in 1/16 inch. With good fast shippping that topped it off. January 29, 2013
Rated 3 out of 5 by BigJim1661 Works Good...BAD HANDLE LABELS They do what they are supposed to do...BUT they are not offered in ball end, the handles are big enough to get in the way, and the size printed on the handle rubbed off the first week i owned them! December 9, 2011
1-2 of 2