Home \ Tool Catalog \ General Service \ Inspection Tools \ Item: UTL10
UTL10ULTRA THIN LED LIGHT RECHARGEABLE
UTL10 ULTRA THIN LED LIGHT RECHARGEABLE
Features & Benefits
- 12 high-efficiency Nichia LED, delivering 180 lumen of light output. LED lifetime >50,000 hours.
- Two different brightness settings. Discharge time: 3 hours at full brightness 6 hours at half brightness
- Ultra thin at 1/2", compact and robust design at 12" long and 1-1/8" Wide and only weighs approximately 0.25 lbs.
- Charge time: 3 hours
- 3.7v 1800mAH Li-Ion Battery (UL Certified Cell)
- Li-Polymer rechargeable battery typically has a 500x life cycle and comes with an integrated PCM to prevent over charge, over discharge and short circuit.
- Charger provides several important safety protections: - Input Over Current Protection - Input Reverse Protection - Charging Overtime Protection - Charging Temperature Control Protection
Return Policy *
- Return for refund within: 30 days
- Return for replacement within: 30 days
* Applies to purchases made on matcotools.com only; see your Matco distributor for warranty or return information on purchases made elsewhere.
- 180 Lumen
ULTRA THIN LED LIGHT RECHARGEABLE 9 9
Over all a very good light I love this light. As a mechanic of 16 years, im always looking for new and better tools for my job. The biggest drawback. IT HAS NO HOOK! It has a spot for a hook. One would think they would make a hook for it, but no, It could be the perfect drop light but no hook. Im sure next year they will come out with one that has a hook and ill probably be dumb enough to buy that one too. Hey Matco if you need any ideas call me. It needs a hook! February 25, 2014
It's bright This light is bright, but the light is very directional. The light is small and slim, but has no features like a magnet or a hook to hold it in place. It has two small holes at the top to create your own hook to add to it. It has a high and low light setting. It'll run for 6 hours on high or 3 hours on low without a charge. It's made overseas. January 10, 2014
Best light ever Small, very bright, two light levels, lasts longer than I would expect between charges. We use this in class all the time especially for inspecting cylinder bores and anything else in tight places. I also use it at home for renovations and maintenance. January 22, 2014
This product is Fantastic! I was kind of hesitant with how slim this light is, but it is very durable and I use it thru out the day. I do electronic installs on emergency vehicles. The battery life has been wonders. Works great under dash. It has a nice bright wide light. I do recommend this product. August 17, 2014
Great light....just needs a magnet this light is great! I don't think that i could make it through the day without it now. The only reason i didn't give it five stars is the lack of a magnet. I have glued a headliner magnet to mine but it is too strong and keeps coming off of the light no matter what kind of epoxy or glue i use. Put a magnet on it and you will get 5 stars! May 20, 2014
If only it had a magnet or hook This is one of the best lights I have ever owned or used. The thin body fits almost anywhere. The only drawback is no way to secure it. If it came with a magnetic back or even a hook this would be the best light hands down January 19, 2014
Couldn't work without it This light has become a must have for me. I use it all day every day. It is very light and very useful. I glued a magnet to the back in order to be able to mount it to metallic surfaces when need be. Looking to buy at least 1 more. January 13, 2014
A high quality product Love the light but it would be even better with the addition of magnets or a magnetized strip along the backside. i found my own and glued them on and now i believe it its perfect! January 14, 2014