Home \ Tool Catalog \ Vehicle Service \ Steering & Suspension \ Front End Service & AlignmentTool Sets & Kits \ Item: WW897
WW897INNER TIE ROD TOOL
WW897 INNER TIE ROD TOOL
Features & Benefits
- Suits multiple rack ends and sizes: hex drive, round with two drive flats and round with no drive flats.
- Use on vehicles with limited access to avoid the need to remove the rack assembly.
- Fits all inner tie rod end diameters from 33mm (1-5/16") to 38mm (1-1/2").
Return Policy *
- Return for refund within: 30 days
- Return for replacement within: 30 days
* Applies to purchases made on matcotools.com only; see your Matco distributor for warranty or return information on purchases made elsewhere.
Rated 5 out of 5 by 2 reviewers.
Rated 5 out of 5 by Jsheldon Highly recommend This tool is great for almost all inner tire rods it is just an all around great tool and highly recommend this tool if you find yourself doing a few inner tire rods. However, it is only so big but no worries Matco makes a bigger one. Once again it works on the majority of vehicles I work on so far the only exception was an expedition. But the bigger one that Matco makes worked amazing. I work at a Chrysler dealer if that helps. Buy this tool!!!!! April 2, 2013
Rated 5 out of 5 by tjsk825 best inner tierod tool This tool worked perfectly for a vehicle with no flat spots. Have yet to find a car this tool won't work on. Fits in tight spots too. October 31, 2013
1-2 of 2