Government & Aviation
Service & Warranty
When you choose Matco as your Partner, we'll provide you with world class service levels and unmatched access to your account. Our goal is to put you in control of your business with us, while supporting you every step of the way. At Matco, we provide solutions to each and every one of our customers based on their needs, not the other way around. Matco’s combination of Direct Industrial Distributors, Customer Service and on-line access means that we're only a click or a phone call away. And if needed, our flexibility allows us to work through your specified distributors or integrators.
Our integrated services, from direct sales to on-line account management, tool auditing to warranty provide you with a high service level at every step of the procurement process.
- High service levels help to reduce ongoing tool inventory
- Speedy receipt of tools and equipment improves Technician’s up-time and productivity.
Direct Sales Support
Our Direct Industrial Distributors will provide you with on-site representation, assistance and product technical support. They are dedicated to your business and will develop a program that is custom for your operation.
- Tool & Aviation experts available to build-out customized turn-key programs for tools and service solutions to meet all of your aviation needs
We'll fully support your purchases after the sale to keep your operation functioning efficiently by reducing technician down-time. Our Best-in-Class warranty program is second to none, featuring an excellent turnaround time for tool replacement and repair.
- Full warranty support provides outstanding turnaround time for replacement or repair to reduce operational downtime
- We offer both full replacement credit or new tool replacement
- Matco’s warranty policy is simple and the best in the hand tool business. With a lifetime warranty for all hand tools, submitting a warranty claim is as easy as a phone call to your Matco Tools representative. Simply contact your rep, and a replacement tool will be issued upon receipt of the damaged product. For items that carry a non-lifetime warranty, repair services are available to keep your tools within their proper specifications.